COMPANY: HAWKMONT CONSULTING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Hawkmont Consulting is exclusively recruiting for a fast growth wholesale/retail SME that has been through a Private Equity investment. The business is going through a rapid period of change post investment and bringing in a dynamic senior finance professional is of the utmost importance.
This is an excellent opportunity within a fast growth, incredibly well positioned business. Our client is happy to offer a talented finance professional their first step into a Private Equity backed business in the number one finance position.
As Head of Finance you will be heavily involved within the business, challenging on numbers, adding insight, producing and delivering monthly p&l, balance sheet and cash flow forecast. I'm looking for someone who is technically astute and has very high attention to detail, as this is important in the role. You will be comfortable working within a fast paced, highly entrepreneurial environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders, both internally and externally. Personality, communication skills and the ability to build solid relationships outside of finance are key for this role. This role will provide you with excellent career progression and for the right person will likely lead to a bigger position within the business over a period of time.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Management accounts production.
- Production of P&L, balance sheet.
- Statutory accounts.
- Cash flow reporting.
- Building and maintaining a finance team that is fit for purpose.
- Commentary and insight including financial modelling and consolidation of data.
- Investor reporting.
- Managing the audit process.
- Managing and influencing multiple Stakeholders.
To be applicable for this role you must fit the below criteria.
- A fully qualified finance professional is required (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Must have experience of working in the SME space
- Strong Cash flow management skills
- Broad financial skills both technical and commercial/analytical
- Knowledge of driving best practice in a growing business would be advantageous
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this excellent role then please get in contact asap. We are looking for an ambitious, dynamic, entrepreneurial accountant who also possesses the ability to get hands on with a smaller business.
Hawkmont Consulting was started in 2017 with the mission of revolutionising the way that businesses interact with recruiters. To offer an alternative to what people are currently getting. To use our expertise within search and selection and our unparalleled executive network to place the very best people with some of the UK’s most successful businesses.