We are seeking a TIG Welder to become an integral part of our second shift team! The Welder will use specialized equipment to weld and finish parts from various materials. Training would begin on first shift and move to second when ready.
- Manufacture and fabricate finished metal products
- Metal finish parts to match brushed finishes
- Follow blueprints to meet product specifications
- Produce parts in a given amount of time to ensure profitability
- Previous experience in welding, manufacturing, or other related fields
- Experience welding Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Familiarity with welding tools and procedures
- Familiarity with engineering blueprints and schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload
We are a sheet metal fabrication shop; a job shop with very high variety. It is a challenging but rewarding environment to work in. We heavily emphasize our core values to create a culture where people work hard and are proud of what they've accomplished at the end of each day.
Role: TIG Welder
Apply for this job now.