Job description :-
We are currently seeking highly-skilled Salesforce Velocity Sr. Developer, Tech Lead - experience in projects with Velocity platform. We are seeking out the best problem-solvers, idea-makers, and high-energy Salesforce professionals for our fast-growing practice area. We need people with good instincts and a positive outlook that can overcome any obstacle.
• You will be working in the Velocity platform, implementing Salesforce's Sales, Service and/or Marketing cloud solutions and Visualforce, Lightning, and Apex.
• You are going to contribute to building a positive, can-do, culture of opportunities.
• You will develop high-quality presentations, proposals and demonstrations that speak to these requirements.
• Bias to making those around you successful and are comfortable working as a great teammate and mentor.
• You will be responsible for collaboration with the offshore team.
• You will also be coordinating closely with customers, product vendors and other IT stakeholders.
• In this position, you will need effective technical cloud architecture experience, problem-solving and proactive communication skills, and mastery of enterprise applications.
• Minimum 2 years of experience as a Sr. Developer/
• Strong experience with implementing enterprise CRM technical solution, including all aspects of configuration, customization, and integration
• You will need a minimum of 2 years of experience working with the Velocity platform (including hands-on work designing and configuring Omni script, Data raptors).
• You should be able to demonstrate expertise in Velocity's domain-specific capabilities such as CPQ, CLM, Billing, Order Management, etc.
• Experience with implementing Salesforce's Sales, Service, and Marketing cloud solutions and Visualforce, Lightning, and Apex (including equivalent certifications) technologies.
• You should understand customer technical requirements and map these into Salesforce and Velocity architectural capabilities.
• We'll need to see your demonstrable mastery of the architectural principles of web-based platforms, including SaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure, and application servers.
• We are seeking expertise with enterprise application integration, including SOA, ESB, EAI, ETL environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer data integration and master data management.
• You should have a solid grasp of the security processes, standards & issues involved in multi-tier, multi-tenant web applications
• We also need your architectural and development experience of Web Services.
• You should have in-depth understanding of the principles of network, application and information security
Powered by JazzHR