Hope you are doing well.
I am Sr. Technical Recruiter working for a rapidly growing IT Services company Staffing Technologies. We have a current opportunity which might be interest for you. We are looking for a candidate with experience as Salesforce developer at location Nashville, TN.
Title: Salesforce developer
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: Full Time
Primary Skills: SF Developer with SF Admin skills and or experience
· Design & develop solutions primarily on the Force.com platform using Lightning Component Framework, Apex programming language and Visualforce.
· Develop software solutions using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd part APIs.
· Improve architecture and optimize performance of very complex software systems.
· Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
· Do pair programming with a peer to not only develop but also execute on Quality related tasks like code reviews, unit tests, functional testing, and automation of functional and performance test cases to ensure that the feature is delivered with highest quality.
Experience and Skills:
· Total 6+ IT experience with 3+ years' experience with Force.com development (Apex & Visualforce).
· Experience with Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud and CRM/Sales business processes.
· Experience with web services development with REST and SOAP API.
· Experience building usable and scalable systems or applications.
· Strong object oriented design skills and experience using design patterns
· Strong affinity to delivering features with high quality.
· Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
· Ability to work on multiple projects against aggressive deadlines
Please respond to this Job Add or contact at #removed# / (408) 216-2646 Ext 211for further information about this position.
Since 1994, top information technology consultants like you have chosen to work with Staffing Technologies. Trust us with your search and you'll understand why. We connect you with decision makers at leading companies nationwide and organizations where you can work on interesting projects and make a significant impact.
Role: Salesforce developer
Apply for this job now.