Cloud Operations Engineer - £35,000 - £40,000 Remote
We are exciting to be building a new squad of engineers for a Software business who are launching a new SAAS product and require a team of Cloud Operations Engineers to host this web application in their private cloud.
The role of a Cloud Operations engineer is integral to the growth and development of their new services and is part of a high profile and prestige programme of work across this global customer. Whilst the business have offices across the UK you will be able to work fully remote.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer you will be:
- Managing and maintaining multi technology stacks in public Cloud
- Trouble shooting and resolving issues in solutions with multiple technologies
- Configuration management and orchestration (Cloud Formation, Harness, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Scripting/automation (e.g. Powershell, Bash, Python)
- Maintaining & managing AWS platform and services across many domains
- Experience in hosting in Public cloud ideally AWS
Essential Experience for Cloud Operations Engineer:
- 3 years + commercial experience within a Operations / Infrastructure engineering role
- Good systems engineering experience with both Windows and Linux OS
- Knowledge of private cloud services - ideally AWS
- Ability to write script in with Bash or Powershell
- Solid experience in overall IT infrastructure, networking, storage, servers etc
- Eager to learn, progress & develop
If you have the above technical experience and want to be part of a squad of engineers working on a high-profile software project this could eb a great role for you.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Asfand Khan, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at 'VIQU IT Recruitment' on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK