Supply Desk are working with a Secondary School based in Chichester that are seeking 2x Learning Support Assistant's starting from January on long term contracts until the end of July
(PERMANENT CONTRACT FOR RIGHT PERSON)
Pay: £55 - £75 per day
Starting from January 2021!
About the role:
Supply Desk are working with a Secondary School based in Chichester that are seeking two Learning Support Assistants to start from the beginning of January on a long term contract supporting students 1:1, in small groups and supporting teachers in the classrooms. The role will full time with you supporting a range of students across Key Stage 3 and 4. The School are looking for supportive individuals that are calm that have the ability to build a good rapport in a small space of time.
The School offers great training and opportunities for career progression and is based in Chichester with easy access for those travelling by public transportation. The School has a range of students aged from 4 to 18 years and has around 880 students in total. The School comes with an excellent reputation to work and learn in.
About the role:
- Full-time, fixed contract - likely to extend for the ideal Learning Support Assistant.
- Working one-to-one with a student who struggles with whole class involvement and behavioural issues
- Supporting the class teacher with individual tasks where necessary
- A strong, supportive staff team who are willing to share expertise
To apply for this role you should have/ be:
- Experience of working with children with learning needs
- Has experience of delivering work on a 1:1 basis
- Able to help pupils identify barriers to learning and develop appropriate strategies to ensure children can fulfil their potential
- High expectations of children's academic and emotional development
- Is flexible to the daily changes of a school environment
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Good reliable, professional service
- Free online CPD courses
- Refer a friend scheme with £100 cash gift per referral
To apply for this LSA role you MUST have at least 6 months UK experience in ideally a a Secondary or Primary School, be able to provide relevant references, complete all vetting procedures and have a DBS on the update service/ be willing to pay for a new one (£45)
Please send your CV to #removed#/ call Dan on 07920 219669