Company: PREMIER ENGINEERING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
JOB – Electrical Design EngineerLOCATION – Milton KeynesTERM - PermanentSALARY – £35,000 - £45,000
My client – a Manufacturer and provider of Turn-Key solutions across a number of industries are on the lookout for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team on a Permanent basis in Milton Keynes.The ideal candidate would have experience in delivering complex Electrical Designs to customer specifications, ideally with experience of working on projects for Automotive Production lines.They're open to considering a range of experience levels across a couple of different positions; so would be open to reviewing profiles for talented Junior Engineers through to experienced Senior Designers.The Electrical Design Engineer will ideally have the following attributes:
The Electrical Design Engineer’s duties will involve:
- A degree level education or alternate qualification equivalent in Electrical or Control Systems Engineering (BEng, BSc, HND, NVQ etc).
- Industrial experience within a similar Control Panel or Electrical Switchgear Design position.
- Experience in Project Delivery / Design / Installation or Commissioning of Electrical Systems across a number of industries - Automotive Production lines will be of particular interest.
- Excellent Panel Design ability, preferably using EPlan 8.
- Strong experience with Test Procedures and understanding of Electrical Test results.
- Liaising with Customers from Design to stage to develop Drawings and Solutions from the ground up.
- Electrical System Design for Machinery, Drives and Materials Handling equipment.
- Delivery of Electrical Schematics, Cable Schedules, Enclosure Designs, Loop Drawings and P&IDs.
- Working closely with Technical Teams to ensure adherence to standards, specifications and relevant budgets.
If you are interested in this Electrical Design Engineering position, please apply with an up to date CV as soon as possible, along with your availability and your salary expectation.