Anne H. Stevenson, CPA, PA is currently seeking an administrative assistant/front office manager who desires to work in a company environment that encourages a work/life balance. This could be a great opportunity for a motivated individual as we are looking for a long-term relationship with the right person.
- Great first impressions; professional; friendly; well dressed; personable; team player
- Previously have worked in public accounting office - preferred
- Firm administrative duties for front office: answering phone, scheduling appointments, greeting clients, assembling and processing tax returns, filing, copying, scanning, efiling returns, receiving customer payments; making deposits, ordering/picking up lunch, ordering and keeping office supplies on hand, taking out garbage, assisting all staff with requested duties, restoring or backing up QuickBooks files, etc. If time permits after administrative duties, we would love this employee to be able to prepare individual tax returns and bookkeeping engagements.
- Ability to multi-task, working in fast-paced team environment
- Solid communication, computer and typing skills
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills
- Small daily travel to bank, post office, picking up office supplies and lunch
- We encourage networking and promoting our firm to new clients
Email resume to #removed#
Job Type: Full-time 8-4 M-F
Job Location: DeLand, FL 32724
Hourly pay ranges from $15-$20/hour; potential monthly bonuses with firm growth
Other benefits include paid vacation (3 weeks plus week between Christmas and New Year's); health insurance (after 60 days); retirement plan (after 1 year)
Anne H. Stevenson, CPA, PA is a successful public accounting firm conveniently located in historic downtown DeLand. Our practice has specialized in providing proactive accounting and tax preparation services for individuals and small businesses located primarily in Central Florida.
Role: Administrative Assistant for Public Accounting Firm
Apply for this job now.