COMPANY: GENERAL HEALTHCARE RESOURCES, INC.
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
Physical Therapist (PT)
A wonderful facility in Reading, PA has an opening for a Physical Therapist (PT).
- 13-week contract; immediate start available.
- 40 hours per week.
- Shift: M-F 8:15a – 5:00p
- Every 5th Weekend – On Call Rotation
- PT evaluates, plans, and implements treatment programs for patients.
- Helps supervise assistants, aides, and students.
- Maintains positive working relationships with hospital leadership, physicians, nurses, case managers, social workers, allied health professionals, ancillary services, and hospital support personnel.
- PA Physical Therapist (PT) license.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Experience with TBI/Neuro patients.
For more information on this Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity, please contact Amber Murphy at #removed#!
At General Healthcare Resources, we place Registered Nurses (RN), LVN/LPNs, therapists, pharmacists, behavioral health and school-based professionals in per diem, long-term and permanent positions. We offer great pay and one of the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card option
Don’t miss out on this top notch Physical Therapist (PT) opportunity! Apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.