Designer / Producer - Caterham, Surrey
£32,000 - £40,000,plus benefits
- Do you have 4+ years’ experience in a creative role, preferably in a creative / digital marketing agency?
- Do you have expertise across the breadth of the Adobe Creative Suite, preferably including XD and AE?
- Do you have the ability to work well under pressure without losing focus on attention to detail?
About Our Client
We are excited to be working for an integrated creative agency who specialise in creative services, brand identity, responsive web design, add development, brochureware and social media campaigns. They are at a pivotal point in their growth and are looking for a Designer / Producer to join their busy team.
The opportunity to work across a wide range of skill sets, sectors and brands will both excite and inspire the right candidate. Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Taking responsibility for the full design lifecycle from ideation and concept to execution
- Working well and collaborating with other team members to provide inspiring creative concepts
- Preparing print ready and optimised digital assets on demand
- Developing an understanding of target audiences to deliver high quality results that have an instant, positive impact promoting the brand and products
- Engaging with clients where required, to discuss project objectives and creative solutions
- Pitching, articulating and presenting creative ideas to the team, and to clients
- Adhering to brand guidelines and acting as the client’s brand guardian
- Ensuring all working files are ordered and neat, that folder structures are adhered to, and that work is saved to the server
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 4+ years’ experience in a creative role, preferably in a creative / digital marketing agency
- Have expertise across the breadth of the Adobe Creative Suite, preferably including XD and AE
- Have the ability to deliver assets across a wide range of channels (i.e. integrated campaign tool kits)
- Have the ability to create innovative, conceptual designs, which are then beautifully executed
- Have a clear talent for and understanding needs-based content, digital and print creative
- Be culturally aware, and able to use relevant cultural experiences within work
- Have a good understanding of all digital platforms, as well as SEO and content optimisation
- Have confidence, tact and a persuasive manner both externally and internally when working with colleagues, stakeholders and clients
- Have the ability to work well under pressure without losing focus on attention to detail
- Have strong relationship building and problem-solving skills
- Be a team-player, and a great collaborator who is eager to provide insight and receive feedback
The right candidate will be ready to hit the ground running. Confident, brave and ambitious, they will bring value to the team and to the business, through their expertise, insight and ideas.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established agency, take responsibility for the creation and delivery of individual projects, and support a busy team with day-to-day production artworking and asset creation. Working across a broad spectrum of sectors and communications channels, no two days are ever the same - and there’s always plenty to do. What's On Offer
- Holiday Entitlement: 24 days per annum, pro-rata upon joining, increasing by 1 day to a maximum of 25 days per annum after one year’s completed service
- Pension contribution
- Private Medical Insurance: Single Cover
- Healthcare Benefits
- Annual Bonus Scheme (performance dependent)
- Ride to Work incentives
- Ample onsite parking
- Workplace includes Shower facilities, Coffee bar and Café; and free breakfasts
- Charity Committee
Job number: VR/02942
Not for you but you know someone suitable? Bluetree offers a referral fee.
Bluetree Recruits Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bluetree Recruits is an Equal Opportunities Employer.