MCS Group is looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join the largest IT recruitment team in Northern Ireland. This is an excellent opportunity to gain expertise in a new field and gain best in industry training to become a specialist recruiter in your given area. You will be working as a Recruitment Consultant to provide industry advice to both candidates and clients in your specialist area.
A common misconception about this role if that you need to be coming from an IT related background to be a successful recruiter in this field. Some of our highest billing consultants within the IT space have degrees in History, Politics, Marketing and Music to name a few. Noted below are some of the common characteristics we see in our consultants:
Ask yourself if you are:
- Determined and Resilient?
- An excellent communicator?
If you feel that you have these characteristics and are looking for a fresh challenge, then you should consider applying to get your career in IT recruitment underway.
This role will be two-fold focused on the key areas of business development and candidate resourcing where each day will be different. As a brief overview, here is a bit of information about what your role might look like:
What is Business Development?
- This is about canvassing new and existing clients to gain access to new roles to build your specialist desk.
- You will be acting as an expert in your field, providing industry intel and knowledge transfer to clients with a consultative approach.
- Your role will involve meeting with clients off-site which gives you first-hand exposure to industry specialists and how market-leading operations are run.
What is Candidate Resourcing?
- This is about thinking outside the box and using your existing skills to generate a candidate pool in order to fill these roles with the highest quality and most suitable individuals for your clients.
- Here you will be creating in your thinking and utilise your ability to make valuable connections between your client and job-seeker.
- As a consultant you will be meeting with candidates that you have sourced through networking events, online resources or referrals. Here you will be helping to roadmap their career and providing them the advice, guidance and support they need to find their dream role.
Why should I join MCS Group?
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you will be provided with tailor-made training tools to kickstart your career in a challenging and fast-paced environment. This is a rewarding opportunity that comes with many benefits such as team-building days, internal competitions and a fantastic benefits package, to include a health cash plan and health and wellbeing services.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a challenging and incredibly rewarding career!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV and cover letter via the link provided or contact Sam Boles, Internal Recruiter #removed#