Thursday - Monday
11 A.M. - 8 P.M.
$12.50/HR (potential increases available based on monthly performance)
Looking for sales associates to work within retail stores and promote and sell Video, Internet and Digital Telephone services of a reputable cable company. The retail stores are in Grapevine, TX, Flower Mound, TX, Irving TX, and Lewisville, TX. and you will be placed within one of them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Communicates with customers in person to sell new/upgrade cable products and services. Utilizes sales offers and techniques to ensure long-term retention of customers and services.
· Completes orders for cable service through order entry systems via phone
· Delivers superior customer service and sales support to potential customers and employees
· Accurately completes all work orders and paperwork associated with each job function.
· Works weekends as needed to accomplish goals.
· Must maintain professional appearance and wear branded uniform shirt.
· Works with retail sales team to ensure that all orders are completed in a timely manner.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Related Qualification Standards
· Must have excellent sales, persuasion, and communication skills and abilities.
· Must possess basic typing skills. Data entry experience and PC knowledge required (must demonstrate competency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows).
· Knowledge of cable industry.
· Must maintain regular attendance and be able to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends. Must be able to work at multiple locations as needed.
· Must be able to interact with coworkers in a positive manner, follow directions and work rules, and accept constructive feedback.
· Must have experience working with the public utilizing excellent customer service skills to maintain positive company image.
· Must be self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision.
· Must be able to follow through with customers via face-to-face, phone and email interactions.
· Must be able to learn computerized ordering system, database management tools, and use Internet for sending/receiving email correspondence.
· Must be able to continuously learn and retain knowledge of new services and promotions being offered by the company.
· Must possess ability to learn and execute sales/marketing/selling techniques.
· Driver License
· Smart Phone w/internet access
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· Minimum one year experience in retail industry, telecommunications industry, or equivalent preferred.
· Minimum one year experience in sales related position preferred.
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. This includes the ability to communicate effectively, tactfully, and courteously in an informative and persuasive manner.
· Must be able to successfully handle and diffuse difficult/angry customers.
· Bilingual (English & Spanish) preferred.
One of America's fastest growing Fortune 500 companies!
Role: Retail Sales Representative
Apply for this job now.