Roesch Ford is looking to add an Automotive Sales Consultant to become an integral part of their team! They are looking for someone who prides themselves on having an outgoing personality, a go-getter, customer service oriented, and goal oriented
- Educate and sell new and pre-driven vehicles and accessories to new and existing customers/clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by deadline
- Close and follow up on sales transactions
- Investigate and resolve customer issues and complaints
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Comfortable speaking on the phone and emailing in a professional manner
The Roesch Auto Group has been serving Chicagoland since 1923 and is a 100% family owned business. Since the beginning, the Roesch family & staff have been committed to doing things the right way -- everything for our customers. We have a brand new, world-class facility and the youngest, most aggressive staff in the Auto Industry! We are extremely passionate about what we do and how we do it. In 2018, Ford is experiencing continued growth and is building the very best, high-quality products for us to deliver to our great customers. The time is NOW to come join the team here at Roesch Ford and make great money doing the car business the right way!
Role: Automotive Sales Consultant
Apply for this job now.