Data Science Engineer London Developed Vetting (DV) UKIC
- As an established and highly recognisable IT Services firm, our client are specialists in the National Security space and are looking to further grow their team
- Both permanent AND contract vacancies in the team
- You will be developing tools for Analysing all types of data, including structured and unstructured data for high profile public sector clients.
- Please note this role requires current UKIC DV Clearance.
A hugely reputable technology consulting company with involvement in National Security work, at the forefront of innovation, to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms.
You will be joining an instantly recognisable brand name within the technology field who are now expanding their Government focused team. As a firm, they are well known for providing top training and creating well-rounded professionals with strong technical skills that meet modern market demands.
You will be exposed to some of the most high profile Government projects within the National Security space so you must be DV Cleared (UKIC).
- Must have current Developed Vetting (DV - UKIC)
- Prior experience in a data-centric role
- You will have a range of data science expertise and the ability to identify the best tools for the job, you will have experience of relevant software languages such as Python, C++, C#, etc. and expertise in some of the following areas:
- Machine learning and Deep Neural Net technologies
- Techniques and toolkits for data cleansing, data preparation, data processing, etc.
- Techniques and toolkits for combining data or analysing data streams in real-time
- Programming languages and techniques for visualising data
Reference: AMC*RK/TES65418 Type: Permanent or Contract Location: London Position: Developed Vetting (UKIC) Data Science Engineer Duration: Permanent Salary: £45,000 - £70,000 + package or £450-£550/day Contact: Ravi Karimi Email:
Role: Data Science Engineer
Job Type: Permanent
Apply for this job now.