Company: RISE TECHNICAL RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: PERMANENT
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Do you have mechanical engineering expertise mixed with offshore experience? Are you looking to move into a training role, where you can help upskill other individuals? p>
Excellent opportunity on offer for someone to join a global business, who are known for investing in their people.
Do you have knowledge of SOLAS? Have you ever trained other engineers or delivered technical instructions to your colleagues? p>
Established over 50 years ago this business manufacture and service a range of specialist safety equipment, which is used offshore by some of the worlds most lucrative businesses. Due to continuous growth, they are looking for Training Manager to join their leadership team, with opportunities down the line to head up training on a global level. p>
In this role you will lead the training schools for England and Scotland, slowly transitioning into overseeing the training centres across the eastern hemisphere. You will identify skill gaps in the engineering team and identify training requirements for all staff. You will work closely with the quality and safety teams to ensure training programmes fall in line with current ISO standards. You will also maintain update and deliver new start inductions for the first 6 weeks of their employment. p>
This role would ideally suit someone from a maritime background, who has strong mechanical engineering skills along with a natural ability to coach others, and it goes without saying - has a passion for training.
The role: strong>
* Training Manager
* Delivering training material to engineers and technicians from all skill levels, from beginners to senior.
* Identity skills within the current team, planning development plans for individuals to increase their expertise
* Delivering training to industry and ISO standards working closely with, Compliance, Quality and Health & Safety Managers to ensure training falls in line with regulations.
* £40-45k + Industry regulatory training, Development, Progression and Excellent Benefits
To apply for this role you must have: strong>
* Experience as a mechanical engineer - preferably offshore or marine experience
* Worked with diesel engines
* Knowledge of SOLAS and ISO 9001/ 14001
* A passion for training, some prior experience of training colleagues would be beneficial however not completely necessary.
This is a rare opportunity that offers a massive scope of responsibility and the chance to help a great business reach new heights. If you are interested in this role, please click apply or send your CV to #removed#