JOIN OUT TEAM!
A distinguished Automotive Dealership is seeking a full time Business Finance Manager. We are looking for COMPETITVE and RESULTS DRIVEN individuals. Candidates for this opportunity must have a proven track record of high performance, outstanding CSI, and an ability to lead and mentor within a team atmosphere.
The ideal candidate for the F&I position will have an outgoing personality and positive attitude along with an expertise of building strong relationships with customers. This Business Finance Manager position requires reviewing customers credit applications, presenting financing options, and preparing the delivery documentation.
- Determine the customer’s need for finance and payment options
- Present service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary programs
- Prepare paperwork and finalize financial transactions in a legal and ethical manner to ensure a strong lender relationship
- Achieve monthly forecasts for F&I income, penetration levels, and customer service
- Maintain a high customer satisfaction index (CSI)
- Self-motivated and high-energy personality
- Strong attention to details and works well in a process driven environment
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
Role: Business Finance Manager - MC
Apply for this job now.