Reports to: Director of Human Resources
Department: Human Resources
The position is responsible for the full recruitment life-cycle: recruiting, sourcing, screening, interviewing. The ideal candidate will possess considerable skill in interviewing techniques, creative sourcing methods (internal and external), a good knowledge of organization-wide functions and structure, as well as an extensive knowledge of policy and procedure, federal and state laws regarding employment practices.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Partner with management to understand talent needs and manage recruitment process.
· Support long-term and short-term recruitment efforts, including seasonal hires and interns.
· Screen resumes and coordinate and schedule interviews with candidates (phone/in-person) and participate in interviews as needed.
· Ensure all hiring paperwork is completed and all required screening protocols are performed including but not limited to interviews, background checks, I-9 verification and system processing.
· Extend offers of employment and manage employment offer letter process.
· Handle intake of all new hire paperwork, ensure all data is entered into company systems, and distributed information to the appropriate departments.
· Build relationships with employment agencies, schools, and others to help recruit top talent.
· Use traditional and nontraditional resources (e.g. career fairs, external recruiters, career sites, online job fair, community network events) to identify and attract quality candidates.
· Update and maintain social media platforms used for recruiting purposes.
· Work closely with Training Manager to ensure premiere orientation/on-boarding procedures.
· Serves as a backup for new hire orientation and on-boarding.
· Manage the internal promotion and transfer processes (including screening and interviews).
· Follows up and submits to the Finance Department all Employee Referral Requests.
· Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback regarding process.
· Keep updated on any legislative changes relating to employment screening and job offering.
· Manage reporting metrics such as time to fill, sourcing channel, retention rate, cost of hire, and reoccurring frequency.
· Act as a single point of contact for managers regarding recruitment topics.
· Participate in the development and deployment of interview skills training for managers.
· Help write and/or manage job descriptions for all positions within the company.
· Assist with other Human Resources functions as necessary or assigned.
· BA, preferably in Human Resources and 3-5 years of professional recruiting.
· Knowledge of Epicor HCM or other HRIS/Recruitment integrated ATS systems.
· High volume recruitment experience required.
· Must be able to work independently and take initiative.
· Detail oriented and enthusiastic.
· Very professional with strong presentation skills.
· Effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate with applicants at all levels of employment.
· High level of professionalism, ethics, and confidentiality.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills as well as project management skills.
· Ability to multitask and work under deadlines.
· Experience or familiarity in a public space/park environment preferred, but not required.
· Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
PNP Staffing Group, also known as Professionals for Nonprofits, was one of the first recruiting and staffing firms providing Temp/Temp-To-Hire, Interim Professionals, Executive Search, Direct Hire, and Consulting Services exclusively to support the talent needs of nonprofits, associations & social good organizations around the country.
Our Recruiting and Client Service Teams are comprised of experienced staffing professionals and Account Managers with extensive knowledge of the nonprofit sector.
The principals of our firm have extensive careers in senior executive leadership positions in the sector and are thought leaders in the areas of human capital expansion, talent acquisition and nonprofit leadership.
Our goal is simple - to recruit the best talent to help nonprofits around the country do great things and advance their missions. We are driven, highly creative in our approach, resourceful in sourcing the marketplace for top talent, and diligent about providing the very best services to our clients who inspire us to do this work.
Role: Recruitment Manager
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.