What are we doing for our social workers?
- Provide you with a hybrid tablet device, so you can work on the move, making you more effective and flexible in your role.
- Allocate you a personal assistant, who will provide crucial back office support to free up more of your time to focus on professional practice.
- Provide five personal development days per annum, to experience working in different teams and practice areas.
- Provide flexible working options to fit around today’s lifestyles.
- As a large authority we provide many progression opportunities.
- Offer up to £8,500 assistance with relocation for those experienced social workers to make the move to Hampshire (subject to management approval).
As a Hampshire County Council Children’s Social Worker, you will be working for one of the five top performing children’s social care authorities. You’d also be part of our work as a Department for Education ‘Partner in Practice’ – trailblazing new ways of working to update and enhance social work practice across the country.
You will receive a strong commitment from us to work with you in your development, whilst ensuring you have the working conditions you need for good practice to flourish.
Using best practice, you will strive to provide the best outcomes for children and help them to remain living with their parents or wider family wherever possible.
Send us your CV to apply now.
For those looking for their first step into a social work career, you can apply for our Newly Qualified Social Worker Graduate Entry Training scheme. For more details of Social Work Careers in Hampshire County Council please visit our website.
This post is subject to a criminal records check. As such, please note that under safer recruitment requirements, references will be requested prior to interview.
Person to contact for an informal discussion: Laura Mallinson, District Manager (Children and Families) on 01420 545638
Role: Children's Social Worker (Winchester & Eastleigh) HCC3079
Job Type: Permanent
Location: hampshire house, england, england
Apply for this job now.