Would you like to help us make the world a safer place, people protecting people?
- You will be working 4 on 4 off, for 42 hours per week, night shifts
- We will provide you with body cams, site mobiles, site tablets and regular breaks
- UK Driving Licence and Securitas Vehicle
- Qualified to at least Level 2 (or equivalent) - General Purpose Security Dog Handler
How you will make an impact as an Incident Response Canine Officer:
- Working outside - the project is still being built, we need you to keep it safe!
- Supporting with protest control.
- Calming threatening behaviour until the arrival of the Police.
- Providing emergency response, including First Aid&Defibrillator
- Traveling between all sites in Oxford areas of this contract.
- You will be working on various sites, traveling in a Covid safe Securitas vehicle, carrying out site welfare, inspections and checking site documentation.
What you will bring to be an Incident Response Canine Officer
- Frontline SIA License
- Driving License
- CCTV License (desirable)
- NASDU L2 Qualification (or equivalent) & own dog
- The job is a very active role that requires you to be outside. (All PPE will be provided for you)
Our promise to you:
- If you work hard - you will be repaid with opportunities and career progression.
- We can be flexible - there are a variety of shifts available for this contract, lets find a role that suits you!
- Working outside? We will provide a snug uniform for you.
- Having a hard time? we will support you! We have a wellbeing programme in place to help you through your dark days.
- Would you like a new car? we can provide discounts for car leases.
- We can also provide you with hundreds of discounts across your favourite retail outlets, resteraunts, holidays, gyms and days out.
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City&Guilds accredited training programms for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license and any ongoing funding.
Our values are the foundation of our operations and the corporate culture is built on these values that help to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise by creating value for customers, employees, and shareholders. They are summarized in three words: Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness.
With our roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organizations in the world, we have around 150,000 clients, of which 150 are globally listed companies. We specialize in protecting corporate organizations, small to medium-sized businesses, and the public so a successful applicant will join an industry leader with over 370,000 employees, of which 9,500 are in the UK.
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world's leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity&inclusion space, simply visit: en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!