We are a growing Engineering firm, looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our award-winning team.
You will undertake electrical systems design, including power systems, lighting, fire alarm, and other low voltage systems.
What you will be doing:
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients to establish their needs and discuss design issues with them
- Perform calculations for power and lighting systems
- Provide direction to designers and BIM technicians for preparation of drawings detailing the design
- Coordinate work with Clients and design team members of other disciplines
- Incorporate sustainable design methods
What you need to have:
- 3+ years of Electrical design experience
- PE license or ability to obtain license in 1 year
- Experience with design of lighting, power, fire alarm, and low voltage systems
- Experience with SKM Power Tools, AGI32, and Revit desired
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering
What's in it for you!
- Competitive salary
- Generous benefits
- Fantastic work environment
- Other cool perks!
So if you are an Electrical Engineer searching for a NewGig please apply today!
Role: Electrical Engineer - Construction
Apply for this job now.