$40000.00 to $50000.00 yearly
Robert Half is currently seeking an IT support professional with experience supporting a Windows 10/Office365 environment. This position will be for a generalist with a broad understanding of hardware, software and systems that the customer has onsite. The Technical support role will be providing remote support, as well as be apart of onsite projects at client sites. Job Requirements:
• Tier I aids support to the Proven IT Helpdesk which is the first line of support for our customers.
• Responds to the customers with an analysis of their needs through qualifying questions over the phone and may use remote applications to diagnose the needs.
• Tier I will use logic and knowledge to solve complex and simplex customer problems
• Routinely uses computer and network knowledge to trouble shoot and find the best solution for the customers workflow needs
• Consistently reviews and prioritizes tickets and workload
• Works with clients over the phone to investigate issues and provide solutions
• Documents calls and resolutions to ensure continuity throughout the team
• Encourages and builds positive relationships and communicates effectively with all co-workers, outside customers and possibly vendors
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.