Computer Repair Technician
An exciting position has become available for a full time Computer Repair Technician to join a friendly team based in Edinburgh, EH11. This role is 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9.30AM to 6.00PM. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary based on experience.
Ideally the successful candidate will have repair experience relating to a range of common devices including PC's, Laptops, Tablets, Phones, iOS, Android, Windows and Mac operating systems.
Must be living in Edinburgh or wider area, West / Mid Lothian possible Fife (EH Postcode preferred)
- Demonstrable experience in this sector.
- Experience of all modern smart device diagnostics and repairs
- Very good understanding and knowledge of smart device, laptop and pc's parts, components and software
- Good interpersonal personal communication skills and customer engagement skills
- Front of house customer and sales experience skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative, unsupervised.
- Own car and clean driving license.
- Website content management experience
- Social media content management and campaign development
- Attained academic certification relating to work in this sector.
- PCB and component level diagnostics experience
- Board level repairs and soldering skills
- Component level fault and repair diagnostics experience
- Diagnosis and repair of hardware and software issues relating to laptops, desktops, tablets and smart devices.
- Management of ongoing repairs and customer interface / update, through asset tracking, inventory control, work completed, and work in progress.
- Management of front of house stock levels and components required for repairs.
- Documentation of parts inventory, order for parts, and supplies delivered.
- Ensure that all work is performed in a timely and efficient manner, and all relevant updates and costs are correctly explained to the customer.
- Provide frequent updates to the company's website and social media platforms with news, offers etc.
Company + Benefits
Our client is a young and ambitious company based in Edinburgh with extensive experience within the computer and electronic device repair sector.
The company is seeking a hard-working career-minded candidate with experience in smart phone, tablet and iPad repairs, who can deliver professional, competitive, and best in class customer service in a fast paced, friendly environment.
The successful candidate will receive the following benefits:
- Company Pension
- Great Training
- Opportunities for Promotion and Advancement
Why should you apply?
- To join a fantastic company
- To become part of a great team
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Consumer Electronics Repair Technician, Repair Technician, Electronics Repair, Mobile Repair, Laptop Repair, Hardware Support, Diagnostics, Ipad Technician, Ipad Repair, IT System repairs, PCB repair, Electronic Component soldering