Location: Atlanta, GA
Are you looking for an opportunity to be your own boss and have unlimited income potential? As an NFSG Financial Advisor, you’ll have the independence that comes from owning your own business but still benefit from the support and resources of an experienced, dedicated team of professionals. And you’ll enjoy a rewarding career that allows you to make a real difference in the lives of others.
What We’re Looking For
- 4-year college degree
- Results-oriented, highly motivated individuals
- A burning desire to succeed and a passion for helping others
- Self-starter with the capacity to function independently
- Skills to market yourself and build your business by identifying and cultivating prospective clients
What We Offer
- Unlimited income potential with some of the top payouts in the industry. Income sources include a supplemental training allowance, commissions, and bonuses.
- Opportunity for full benefits package with group medical, dental, life, healthcare, pension and 401(k) plan
- Opportunity for rapid promotion to sales management position
- Comprehensive state-of-the-art training systems
- Superior prospecting, marketing, and sales support
- Mentorship and joint work programs with top producers
- An independent platform with access to more than 6,000 investment companies** and 200 insurance companies
- Tuition reimbursement program for professional designations
- Recognition and award programs including trips to spectacular worldwide destinations
- Compensation, Benefits, and incentive programs are based on various levels of production, years of practice and licensing. Not all packages are available to all representatives/agents.
National Financial Services Group (NFSG) is a leading comprehensive financial services firm headquartered in Atlanta with offices throughout the Southeast. With more than 100 financial experts representing dozens of specialties, we help secure the financial futures of families and businesses. We work in close partnerships with CPAs and attorneys to provide solutions that are in our clients’ best interests not ours. Since 1896 we have worked hard to maintain our reputation for excellence in service and long lasting relationships.
The Atlanta Agency of National Life Insurance Company (NLIC), Montpelier, VT was established in 1896.
Securities and investment advisory services are offered solely by Registered Representatives and Investment Adviser Representatives of Equity Services, Inc. (ESI), Member
FINRA/SIPC, 1050 Crown Pointe Parkway, Suite 1700, Atlanta, GA 30338 (770) 512-5100. ESI is a Broker/Dealer and Registered Investment Adviser affiliate of NLIC. National Financial Services Group is independent of ESI. TC103557(0818)1
Role: Financial Advisor
Apply for this job now.