Clinical Night Manager Location:
*Come Join the UK's Market leaders in Nursing care * Good CQC Rating *9.7/10 rated on [... Click Apply...] Nursing Home Details:
- Position: Clinical Night Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia
- Service: General care in older Adults
- Resident Admission Age: 65 years +
- Salary: £17.34ph (£29,800 per annum based on 33 hours)
- Top Benefits: Paid PIN and DBS paid
- Hours: Full time
- Shifts: Nights
- Contract type: Permanent
I am looking for highly motivated experienced Registered nurse ( RGN, RMN, RNLD ) Registered Nurse, Adult/General Nurse, Mental health nurse or Learning Disability Nurse
to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Blackburn, Lancashire.
We are located in the popular area of Netherton, on the outskirts of Dudley, we area 120 bed service has been extensively refurbished and redecorated to provide a homely environment allowing residents to feel relaxed and offering nursing care and residential memory care for those living with dementia.
As a Night Manager at Meadow Bank you'll be delivering the very highest standard of care as you assess nursing needs, identify and taking the right interventions for every resident who needs you. You'll also supervise colleagues, manage shifts and make sure flawless handover summaries are completed to ensure continuity of care. Above all, it's about ensuring our residents are at the core of everything you do.
You will be overseeing a team to deliver an outstanding level of care and, in the Home Manager's absence, taking responsibility for leading that team and running the home. And, whether you're helping a colleague to develop their performance, administering prescribed medicines or preparing an incident report, you'll always have resident wellbeing in mind above anything else. Registered Nurse Benefits:
How to Apply:
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- Paid DBS Check
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays (5.6 weeks based on fulltime)
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Free uniform
- Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
- Pension Scheme
- NMC Re-Validation Support
All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin
and full eligibility to live and work in the UK. For more information regarding this vacancy, please contact Rebecca Kelly on [... Click Apply...]or send a copy of your CV to [... Click Apply...] I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours - I am always available on email or text [... Click Apply...]- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you. APPNH3RK