Immediate opening for a Warehouse Supervisor with S H Basnight and Sons, a subsidiary of The Steel Network, to manage and transition inventory from our Hillsborough location to our Durham location. Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Maintaining the integrity of the organization of the inventory and establishing its storage in the new location
- Coordinate all warehouse activity and assist with physical inventory as necessary
- Handle parts inquiries and sales
- Manage shipping and receiving of inventory and prepare items for shipping, including loading and unloading trucks
- Make periodic service calls for keying, hardware adjustments, lock replacements, cut keys and key locks
- Assist with deliveries as needed
- Ensure company forklift is mechanically maintained and kept clean
- Ensure all warehouse equipment and tools are properly utilized to increase productivity, efficiency, and safety; report any unsafe conditions, damaged equipment or injury
- Organize, label and maintain inventory and storage area
The Steel Network, Inc., a premier national manufacturer of light steel framing solutions for the construction industry, and its sister company, Applied Science International, an engineering software developer with multiple offices around the world, are seeking honest and ambitious individuals to be part of a marketing team to promote their products, engineering services, and engineering software. Job location is in Durham, NC.
Role: Warehouse Supervisor
Apply for this job now.