Learning Support Assistant/ LSA needed in Cardiff for Intervention Sessions
This position is full time, starting ASAP.
This large school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to lead Intervention Sessions within their Foundation Phase. Do you work well independently? Are you looking for a rewarding challenge? Are you experienced and driven?
This role required you to have previous experience and training in Phonics, Sail, Dough Disco and/or Sound Discovery. You will be working independently, helping to create a safe and positive environment for the students to thrive in.
This is an incredible opportunity to work in a long-term, rewarding role.
You will need to be:
* Resilience and patient
* Able to work with both groups and one-to-one
* Training/ or experience in Sail
* Training/ or experience in Dough Disco
* Training/ or experience in Sound Discovery
In return you will enjoy:
* Excellent support
* A chance to work with a friendly team
* A competitive rate of pay
* A rewarding job
To find out more information please contact Zoya on 02920 099995 or email your CV to #removed#