We are currently seeking an Automotive Technician to become an integral part of our team! You will diagnose, adjust, repair, and overhaul European vehicles. MAG is growing at an amazing pace, we need Master, A Skill Level, or B Skill Level Techs.
MAG is building 4 new Dealerships on our European Campus and we have a new home for Good People
- Diagnose and repair automotive vehicles
- Perform routine vehicle tune-ups and maintenance
- Provide labor and time estimates for automotive repairs
- Inspect and test new vehicles for necessary adjustments
- Team Work
- Previous experience as an automotive technician, mechanic, or other related fields
- Knowledge of diagnostic and repair equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Relocation $$ assistance payments
- New Dealership facilities to work in
- The average Tech has worked at MAG for more than 9 years and up to 26 years in many cases.
- Flat rate pay for unlimited opportunity to grow as your skills improve.
MAG Midwestern Auto Group is a 50+ Acre Campus in Dublin Ohio representing 15 European Brands. Audi, Bentley, BMW, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Lotus, Maserati, MINI, Porsche, Rolls-Royce, Saab, Volkswagen, Volvo. MAG is growing with 4 planed new stores and two under construction, we offer amazing opportunities and facilities along with the worlds best brands to work with... Our Commitment to cross training and continued education for our associates ensures there is no real slow period when you work at MAG... Join our Family and be part of the best there is...
Role: Automotive Technician (MAG)
Apply for this job now.