Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Salary/ Rate: £60 - £75 per day
Sector / Industry: Education
Milk Education are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants across Stockport. This is a great opportunity for anybody looking to establish their skills within Secondary Education.
As a TA, you may be required to support pupils on a 121 or group basis. This is a role based within Mainstream Secondary Schools across Manchester where you will assist in the development of each pupil's skills. You will be required to build rapport with individuals, providing support and managing behaviour appropriately.
In order to be considered for this role we require you meet the following criteria;
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.