We offer an outstanding training program and the support of an established, national company to grow the right candidate into a successful team member. You will meet with business owners in a one on one sales environment from a variety of industries - from healthcare to retail, corporate offices to fitness centers - to show them how our eco-friendly client's services can help them reduce operating costs and minimize their global footprint.
We will provide you with a designated territory, as well as comprehensive training and ongoing professional development opportunities to help ensure your success. Compensation is based on performance. We also prefer to promote from within, so you will find plenty of room for advancement along our sales management career ladder. And, advancement can happen quickly; outstanding performers can find themselves moving two or three levels up the ladder in months - not years.
If you have the confidence and ambition to build a rewarding sales career, we can give you the tools to make it happen! As a Sales Associate, you must be highly motivated and competitive, with a strong work ethic and exceptional customer service skills.
- Consults with clients and determines the best solution for the identified business problems.
- Quotes prices and credit terms and prepares contracts for orders obtained.
- Works to develop business relevant solutions for clients.
- Prepares and delivers daily sales statistics as directed by manager.
- Develops and maintains strong customer business relationships throughout the entire buy cycle.
- lists of prospective customers from sales leads
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to develop and close sales.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent persuasion skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong time-management and multitasking skills
- Advancement and compensation are based on performance
- Incentives and bonuses
- Advancement opportunities
- Time off for holidays
We believe that everything starts with out team. That's why we devote over half of our day to building and constructing the perfect team. We're not flawless, but we believe in hard work. We believe in integrity. We believe in a fast-paced atmosphere that increases productivity. But most of all, we believe in coming through for our clients. When we combine all of these values, we deliver the results that our clients have come to expect from our team.
The harder you work, the faster you move. With clients demand by our side, we will always commit to an opportunity to management. With our business developmental training we will devote our time to train all of our employees to become known as the forefront of our industry.
Learn more about us:
Role: Sales Associate #newcareer
Apply for this job now.