Under limited supervision, the Order processing Agent will perform manual and clerical duties related to the shipment and receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished products.
- Monitor inventory and quality control of products within the warehouse distribution center.
- Process customer orders by locating the product listed on pick tickets and identifying proper quantities listed for each item by style, size and color
- Effectively pick, package and ship products to customers and suppliers according to company process and standards
- Receive shipments into the system and store them on the shelves
- Ensure accuracy of goods received to purchase orders
- Conduct ongoing inventory cycle counts
- High School Diploma or equivalent or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of basic computer skills
- Communicate effectively in English
- Working knowledge of ERP system
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written skils
- A successful candidate will be assigned certain KPI's and/ targeted amounts to hit on a day-to-day basis
Role: Order processing Agent
Location: St Louis,
Apply for this job now.