Customer Service Representative
£24,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 8.45am -5.15pm
Flexible working Options also available - working week is 37.5 hrs per week
Our Daventry based client are looking to recruit a permanent Customer Service Representative. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day management of the customer requirements. Reporting to the Customer Services Manager, the job holder is expected to deliver optimum customer service, delivering value to the business.The Customer Service Representatives team is charged with delivering supply solutions in a cost effective and timely manner.Clear communication is key to success as the role requires regular dialogue with all customers and business functions.The role also requires high levels of organisational skills and time management to accurately project manage all customer orders.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with ability to work on own initiative
- Competent IT skills (Outlook, Excel and ability to learn bespoke management system)
- Previous customer service experience
- Daily management of the customer requirements.
- Accurately inputting all sales orders and job tickets
- Contribute towards 100% checklist completion in the department
- Project manage all customer orders to meet customer expectations, working within estimated time and cost
- Accurately updating and communicating any changes to the customer delivery date
- Responsible for ensuring all artwork approvals and colour targets are received in a timely manner in line with the production schedule
- Proactive communication to the customers and house accounts in all aspects of business, including regular telephone contact and accompanied visits
- Awareness of any changes in technology / components relating to customer requirements
Flexible working available (subject to successful completion of probation):
3 schemes available
- Start early/start late - 7am/10am
- Working 10 days into 9 days every other Friday off
- Working 1 day a week from home (Tuesday to Thursday)
Please apply with an up to date CV in the first instance
The Recruitment Co. is an equal opportunities employer and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.