We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing facility in New Bloomfield, PA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
Part Time 7 am - 3 pm , 3 pm - 11 pm
Rates: $22.50 - $25.00, with shift differentials
$2000 Sign Up Bonus*
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- Licensure and registration by the PA Board of Nursing Examiners as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
PREMIER AT PERRY VILLAGE is a 123-bed nursing and rehabilitation facility located in New Bloomfield, just 30 minutes north of Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. We are proud to have attained a four-star CMS rating in quality measures. Our lovely facility features a newly- renovated lobby and faces a wooded area, where our residents enjoy watching the local wildlife, including deer, turkeys, and rabbits. We specialize in cardiac and pulmonary rehab, and have an excellent respiratory therapy program, with a very low return-to-hospital rate. We also offer sleep studies in our facility.
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Location: New Bloomfield,
Apply for this job now.