HCL Mental Health have an amazing opportunity for a dedicated Locum Band 7 RMN Deputy Manager About the role:
For this specific position, you will need:
- Location: St Ann's Hospital, Halliwick Centre, Tottenham
- Banding: Band 6
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Salary: £30-£31 per hour
All of our candidates will need:
- A sound understanding of the principles of Community rehabilitation and Recovery
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure in acute situations with minimal supervision
- Communicate effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- Ability to undertake evidence-based interventions with clients suffering from a range of mental health problems
- Ability to undertake comprehensive risk assessment and implement risk management plans
- The ability to implement clinical and line management supervision
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Knowledge of current issues in health and social care including Enablement
- Understanding of statutory policy relating to mental health care delivery incl. Care Programme Approach and the Mental Health Act
About HCL Mental Health
- The right to work in the UK
- 2-3 years' experience working with mental health patients
- An enhanced DBS
- Current NMC/HCPC registration
HCL Mental Health is one of the UK's leading suppliers of high quality mental health professionals. We work with candidates to provide flexible, career-boosting roles all across the UK.
With years of experience, a huge number of awards and relationships with hundreds of NHS trusts & private hospitals in every corner of Britain, we can offer you opportunities to suit your lifestyle and ambitions - whether on a locum or permanent basis.
We can also support mental health professional at every level, and across a number of disciplines, including Mental Health Nurses, Mental Health Social Workers, Psychologists, Psychotherapists, Family Therapists, Drama / Play Therapists, Drugs & Alcohol Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Talking Therapists, CAMHS, Interim Management, Psychological Wellbeing Practitioners and Cognitive Behavioural Therapists. Benefits HCL Mental Health can offer you:
- Weekly payment
- Competitive pay rates
- Refer a friend scheme*
- Opportunities with hundreds of NHS trusts and local authorities
- Access to exclusive placements
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- A dedicated registration team to help you through the application process
- Free mandatory training
HCL is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
*Terms and conditions apply.
This vacancy is based in the United Kingdom. HCL Workforce Solutions operate in the UK and can only process applications from candidates who are currently UK residents and eligible to work in the UK. Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, due to the high volume of applications we regret that this cannot always be possible. If you have not had notification from us within 30 days please take your application as not being successful this time but we will keep your details on file for future opportunities.