Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
Do you have experience of supporting a team? Do you have advanced IT knowledge including Excel? If yes, this could be the job for you.
My client is a well-established electronics company who are at the pinnacle of commercial vehicle and mobile plant safety based in Dartford, Kent.
Salary - Competitive
Full time office based although with some flexibility to work from home.
Must be a driver/own vehicle due to the location of the office.
Key Tasks -
- First point of contact for users, team members and 3rd parties with regards to application support.
- Manage a triage of internal tickets for the applications team, establishing SLA priority and assigning to relevant or external resources.
- Management of business applications email inbox and internal support system ensuring it is kept up to date in real time with data being accurate at all times.
- IT administration tasks including monthly KPI's, access reviews and license management.
Experience & skills
- 2+ years' experience supporting a team
- Advanced IT skills including Excel
- Confident communicator
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Driver/Own Car
Please apply online with your up to date CV.