COMPANY: DETAIL 2 LEISURE
JOB TYPE: Sous Chef
SALARY: From £27,000 to £27,000 per annum + Tips + Profit Share
Sous Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Job Summary
Sous Chef required for this stunning fresh food, pub & restaurant in Northwich. You will be part of one of the biggest branded hospitality companies in the UK. As Sous Chef of the Northwich site you will be an integral part of the success of the business. As Sous Chef for this exciting business you will be given excellent training & development with the opportunity to progress and develop your skills.
Our client is one of the biggest Pub & Restaurant companies in the UK. As Sous Chef you will have the opportunity to join this company with strong values who are committed to developing their people from within. If you would love the opportunity to progress and be a part of a strong and reputable company with a passion for fresh quality food, drink and customer service then this is the job for you!
Sous Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - Role Responsibility
The role involves the day-to-day running of the kitchen, leading by example and driving the business forward. You will adhere to company standards and procedures, motivating and developing your team. As the Sous Chef, you will assist the Head Chef in leading a brigade in all aspects of brand standards, stock control, hygiene checks and health and safety.
Sous Chef - Fresh Food Pub & Restaurant - The Ideal Candidate
The role offers the successful applicant the opportunity to be at the forefront of leading this prestigious business forward in its continuing development. As Sous Chef you must have:
- Previous similar experience is essential
- Experience of Fresh Food and menu development preferred but not essential
- Have worked in a busy kitchen and thrive under pressure
- Ideal candidate must have experience and desire to work with fresh, quality food
- Ambition to continually drive the business forward
- Excellent team player and leader who can respectfully communicate to the team
- Have a track record of working with and developing strong teams
- Good financial understanding. Have good knowledge of hygiene and health and safety. Have a track record of controlling costs and stocks
Detail2Leisure acts as an employment agency in respect of this position. We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If your application is taken forward we will record your personal information and contact you to discuss the role. We may consider you for other relevant roles we have that we believe will be of interest to you. Your personal information will be held securely. For more information please refer to #removed#/privacy
Role: SOUS CHEF
Job Type: Sous Chef
Location: Northwich, North West
Apply for this job now.