We are a storage, fulfilment, pick & pack, ecommerce, secondary contract packing and distribution services.
We are part of the Spearpoint Security Group a Singapore based investment group, who are providing major investment for us to expand in the world of ecommerce.
Our focus from the start is provide exceptional service to our clients - from the moment an item of stock is received at our warehouse our clients have total visibility of all their stock in the warehouse, in production and despatched, through our online warehouse management system, providing 24 hour visibility of stock held and orders processing. We operate a total open, transparent and seamless warehousing and production operation and we strive to stay committed, flexible and accurate. This means we are not content with just standing still, but constantly looking for efficiencies in order to improve everything we do, for the benefit of our clients.
This is why we are seeking an experienced, motivated production person who is looking to step up to a Supervisor role to join our busy Warehouse & Fulfilment Operation.
Production Supervisor Responsibilities
We want everyone to take ownership of what they do and this means looking beyond what is being done right now to consider the bigger picture. In this role, it also means considering a strong ethos on Health and Safety, always adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures.
As Production Supervisor, you will report to the Operations Supervisor and work with him/her to strive to plan not only the job(s) you are working on, but also the next tasks coming through, making sure you have the sufficient resourcing for the jobs to be completed on time. This will include not only the stock and materials required, but also identifying training needs, monitoring absence & performance management, as well as coaching and continuous monitoring your department to maintain a culture of productivity.
Production Supervisor Job details
• You will be dedicated to, taking personal responsibility for, meeting and exceeding warehouse and production goals
• Demonstrate both analytical and problem-solving skills
• Always focused on providing our clients with an exceptional service
• Maintain a 'can do will do' and a 'client first' culture
• An excellent verbal and written communicator, you can handle multiple, occasionally conflicting tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Willing to train and learn new skills
• A strong people person, able to earn trust
• Experienced coach and mentor to help others to succeed, as well as managing performance and employee engagement levels
• Able to handle both long and short-term multiple tasks, demonstrate a can-do approach whilst working in a fast paced, occasionally confusing environment with many conflicting priorities and client requests
• You demonstrate keen attention to detail, initiative and proactivity, and always insist on the highest standards
• Comfortable challenging the norm, you are always looking for ways to continuously improve and optimise processes
• You are flexible - willing and able to work flexible schedules, outside of your regular hours, including weekends if required, to support the needs of our clients
• No task is too small - you roll up your sleeves to get on with the job in hand
In return salary up to £22K
Greta opportunity to join a growing company