Looking for SEN Support Worker for KS4 with experience!
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a new prospects going into 2021, based in Ealing. We are currently searching for KS4 SEN staff with previous experience in Autism, ADHD, EBD, PMLD, etc. for short term and long term positions.
The ideal candidate will:
· Have worked with a range of SEN and EAL pupils, including downs syndrome, autism and children who are non verbal
· Has worked 1:1 with children with speech and language requirements
· Strong communicator and is quick to find pupils best learning methods
· Be calm, patient and understanding, with a desire to make a real difference in pupil's lives
· Over 3 years experience working in KS4
We are currently working with many schools within the Heston area with multiple public transport options, with some schools providing on site parking. This is a temp to perm position paying from £65 with a strong possibility of becoming a permanent position.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to #removed# or call us on: 0208 616 9894.