Immediate full time positions are available!
Alexander's Contract Services has been in business since 1967 and reads for numerous municipalities and privately owned companies in California, Texas, Florida, Illinois and Virginia.
As the Corporation is expanding and continuing to grow we are looking for highly-motivated individuals to join our team in Norfolk.
The available position is to record usage on meters through an electronic handheld device.This is a full-time position with work hours being Monday - Friday.
The job requirements of this position are to:
- Have a clean background check, Driving Record and drug/alcohol screening.
- Have the ability to lift meter lids weighing up to 45 lbs. throughout the shift
- Be available to work overtime and Saturdays if needed.
- Be able to work on feet for eight (8) hours with repeated bending, crouching, and climbing.
- Ability to work safe and record accurate data in a timely manner.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to work for a growing, fast paced company.
This position offers:
- Internal advancement
- Medical insurance
- Performance incentives and relocation potential
Experience in reading meters is a plus but we will train.
Role: Meter Reader
Apply for this job now.