Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Excellent Opportunity Available
Days- 40 hours
Week 1 - 6am -2pm Monday-Friday
Week 2 - 2pm - 11:30pm Monday - Thursday
Adecco are working with a Successful client based in Minworth, Sutton Coldfield. If you are looking for a permanent warehousing position within a large reputable company, then please apply below.
Must have FLT licences!
- Work as part of a team and as an individual to ensure stock is sorted in a safe and controlled manner
- Move stock around the facility safely using both MHE and by hand in line with your qualifications and training
- Pick and Pack Material in line with customer requirements ensuring quality standards are always maintained and any quality issues are reported straight away
- Always adhere to process ensuring an accurate output in line with sales order to maintain customer satisfaction
- Work safely and efficiently at all times
- Operate any Machinery you are requested to do so in line with your qualifications and training
- Maintained KPIs in line with Business requirements
- Operate a Guillotine when requested to do so and fully trained
- Cover other roles within the warehouse should the business have any unplanned absence or require holiday cover
- Assist and support with the business annual stock take
- Complete all necessary paperwork in line with customer and business requirements
- Conduct hardness and conductivity testing when required
- Conduct XFR testing when required Version 1. January 2021 Page 2 of 3 Health Safety and Environment
- 30 days holiday
- Free Parking
- In house Training
- Progression plan for staff who are looking to be upskilled
- Healthcare plan after 2 years of service
- Pension Plan
If the above role is of interest, then please apply or for further questions please con tact the Adecco Sutton Coldfield team on
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.