- Cold storage environment. Warehouse bays are kept at a constant 32 degrees (and below zero in certain areas). Ability to withstand cold storage temps for extended periods of time (warm gear provided by company).
- Noise level varies and at times and can be loud.
- Fast paced work environment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- (This includes lifting material weighing over 50 lbs repetitively during shift!!)
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
- Must be willing and able to work weekends
- Must be willing to work in cold environment (company provides all necessary gear)
- Must be able and willing to complete a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Under general supervision, Forklift Operator Warehouse Worker will ensure safe and accurate receipt, storage, and shipment of food products utilizing equipment including, but not limited to sit down and stand up forklifts, stand up straddle trucks, walk behinds, pallet jacks, double pallet jacks and radio frequency equipment. Our success depends on your ability to work in a safe, accurate and timely manner.
Job Type: Full-time, Temp to Hire
Salary: $10.25 /hour
Role: Refrigeration Warehouse Associate
Apply for this job now.