Working within the Retail Operations Department, you will be responding to and processing all customer and dealer enquiries. For this role you must have good negotiation/objection handling skills and be confident in decision making/prioritisation. You will also be required to work Saturday, 1 in every 3 weekends
Duties to include:
- Process all in life contract changes for customers including early settlements, maturities and terminations
- Respond to and resolve inbound customer / dealer enquiries
- Make outbound calls as appropriate
- Maintain dealer relationships including set up of dealers and campaigns, adjusting and calculation of advance rates, commissions and volume bonuses
- Own all customer issues through to resolution
- Work effectively with colleagues in support functions around the business to maximise customer satisfaction
- Minimum of A levels or equivalent
- 3 years' experience in a Customer Service position preferred
- Experience in the automotive or consumer finance industry preferred
- Excel and Word to Intermediate level
- Workflow management
We will respond to your application within 7 days for this vacancy. If you have not received a reply in this time, we will keep your CV on file and contact you when a suitable vacancy arises.
A fundamental part of our service is that you will be required to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK documents.