At Northwest Women’s Healthcare we are committed to providing comprehensive, expert obstetric and gynecologic care in a warm and personalized environment.
Northwest Women’s Healthcare, founded in 1989, continues to be a premier Seattle OB/GYN group. We have delivered over 20,000 babies and performed thousands of gynecologic procedures. Located in the heart of the city, near Swedish Medical Center First Hill, we provide the full spectrum of OB/GYN care that is both individualized and evidence-based. Our dedicated medical staff of doctors and nurse practitioners works as a cohesive group and shares knowledge to provide excellent care for our patients. We are supported by a competent and caring office staff. Our obstetrician/gynecologists have extensive experience and are board certified with the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
We are seeking a full time Patient Service Representative to join our Front Office Team. OB/GYN experience is preferred. This individual must successfully demonstrate the following atributes:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with difficult or stressful situations
- Outstanding customer service
- Well organized and detail oriented
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Greets and checks patients in and out, verifying necessary information.
- Answers telephones and schedules patient appointments and procedures.
- Coordinates release of medical records to patients and providers.
- Maintains and updates physician schedules.
- Collects co-payments.
- Assist co-workers with duties when requested.
- Healthcare/Medical Office experience highly preferred.
- NextGen & Greenway experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Role: Patient Service Representative
Apply for this job now.