We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to join our team! You will be responsible for completing work orders and other required tasks.
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- General Maintenance Activities: Ensure the completion of all market-ready apartments, apartment upgrades, emergency and non-emergency service requests, various maintenance activities, community inspections, and maintain immaculate grounds and curb appeal working closely with the onsite and upper management team.
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
National leader in multi-family housing
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.