One of our West Des Moines clients is on the search for a Payroll Tax Analyst. Palmer Group is looking for candidates who possess strong experience with multi-state payroll and taxes along with everything else tax related. Our client offers a very generous benefits package, competitive pay and internal advancement opportunities. If you are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please apply!
- Analyze federal, state, and local tax law changes to ensure compliance
- Assist employees with tax and W-2 questions
- Review payroll wage and tax reports for accuracy
- Conduct monthly/quarterly wage reporting for multiple worksite reports
- Ensure employees tax codes are in proper jurisdictions
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management preferred
- 3+ years experience in multi-state payroll and taxes required
- Experience with Puerto Rico and/or Canada taxation preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Alexa Rodawig at 515-225-7000 or email Alexa at #removed#
Palmer Group is Des Moines' premier employment firm. We were founded in 1998 with a mission to become the best firm in Iowa and that continues to be our goal today. We have 65+ professionals in our West Des Moines office and provide hundreds of client companies with a broad range of employment services that include recruiting, professional temporary staffing, high level contracting and outplacement services.
Role: Payroll Tax Analyst (28260)
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.