Job DescriptionJoin our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative solutions in support of customer mission success. Novetta is committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive workplace culture, embracing our differences and perspectives to build a stronger, more successful company.
Are you passionate about solving challenging problems?
Do you thrive being a critical part of an elite team of like-minded people?
How would you like for your next career move to take you to the next level?
If any of this sounds appealing, look no further.
Novetta is seeking an embedded Stakeholder Engagement Specialist to support operations at CYBERCOM at Ft. Meade, MD. We are responsible for building the next generation Mission Information Systems to enhance and improve the collection lifecycle from planning through assessment for an exciting Government customer. We are building a team of embedded representatives who will be co-located with the end users to provide on-the-ground support and engage with the customer on a routine basis to obtain input and feedback on the development process.
The Stakeholder Engagement Specialist will work closely with our User Engagement Team, located in Reston VA, to provide insights into the collection lifecycle to support development operations. They will also work with end users and stakeholders to demonstrate newly developed software for feedback, maintain up-to-date knowledge of CCMD priorities and needs, and facilitate communication between the CCMD and program leadership.
- Interact with end users to ascertain needs
- Verify acceptance criteria for new features
- Demo features to end users to provide rapid feedback
- Participate in daily standups as part of our Agile delivery team
- Serve as on-site liaison for development team
- Provide logistical support for user engagement team site visits
- Provide on-the-ground support following software deployments
- Keep stakeholders apprised of key events
- 3-5 years experience with Collection Management, Requirements Management, or Planning Tradecraft
- Knowledge of PRISM, Chrome, HOT-R, COLISEUM, or similar collection and planning tools
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- HS and 10+ yrs relevant experience; OR Associate's and 8+ yrs relevant exp; OR Bachelor's and 6+ yrs relevant experience; OR Master's and 4+ yrs of relevant exp; OR PhD and 2+ yrs of relevant exp
- Experience with CYBERCOM or another CCMD
- Former Planner, Collection Manager, or RFI Manager
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite, including JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively and confidently with individuals across a broad spectrum of ranks and responsibilities
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities
Security Clearance: Top Secret SCI with CI Polygraph
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure technology solutions to address challenges of national and global significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics, full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity • We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success • We strive daily to exceed expectations and achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus • We invest in our employees' professional development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation • We know that discovering new and innovative ways to solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great company.
Excellence in Execution • We take pride in flawless execution as we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit bit.ly/NovettaReferrals.
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.