· Prioritizing, testing and deploying patches and application packaging using SCCM experience. Configuration Management using SCCM 2012 or current branch (2016) or Systems Center Orchestrator
· Windows server patching, security configurations, vulnerability scans, remediation and audits.
· Proficient in administrating and maintaining all currently supported Windows operating systems including updates, upgrades and performance and capacity management.
· Experience gathering requirements and plan and implement system solutions for a Windows platform to meet customer requirements.
· Operational experience with supporting Windows Server 2016, 2012 R2, and 2008 R2 in an Enterprise environment
· Day to day operational support and on-call support of systems and maintenance work in approved change windows
· Must be able to work nights and weekends during scheduled maintenance windows
· Powershell scripting desired
· VMWare experience highly desired – experience with vCenter, guest VM deployments, templates, datastores
· Experience working within an enterprise ticketing system – incidents, requests, change control – preferably Service-Now
· Knowledgeable with Active Directory, permissions, group policies
· Experience with DNS, and DHCP administration
· Experience with Infoblox or other IPAM solution necessary
· Knowledge of SAN/Storage technologies
· Experience with enterprise administration and tools helpful
· Experience in prioritizing, testing and deploying patches and application packaging to Windows servers using SCCM 2012 or SCCM current branch (2016) experience is required. Experience with configuration management in SCCM or Systems Center Orchestrator highly desired
· Previous experience working in a large-scale, enterprise environment providing operational support by building, configuring, and managing MS Windows O/S servers
· Experience in managing MS Active Directory to include support of file services, and DNS/DHCP, and OU management.
· Experience in managing Windows systems, including Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008 R2, Window Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016.
· Experience in working with virtual infrastructure (i.e. VMWare).
· Experience in utilizing VB/Powershell, to automate common functions.
· Must demonstrate a detail oriented work ethic.
· Excellent verbal and written communications
· Ability to track and administer several tasks concurrently
· Strong change management and ITIL background
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Systems Administrator III
Apply for this job now.