We are an Event / Promotions and Planning firm in the Los Angeles area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others in a fast paced environment and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose of Position:
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients brand names by developing and supporting retail marketing programs. You will work closely with other Event Marketing Specialists, and corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (shows, events, campaigns, etc) and utilize your marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
- Impacts sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Executes Marketing campaigns and Plans Events depending on expertise.
- Works with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs and strategies for various market segments.
- Provides coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Desire to succeed
**PLEASE NOTE: This is not a graphic design or telemarketing or creative position. This position is ENTRY LEVEL.
We DO NOT participate in the following:
NO DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES
NO COLD-CALLING / TELEMARKETING
NO BUSINESS-TO-BUSINESS SALES
POSITIONS ARE LIMITED. APPLY TODAY**MUST BE ABLE TO START ASAP**
OFFICE IS LOCATED IN TORRANCE, CA
Role: Customer Service Agent- ENTRY LEVEL SALES
Location: Long Beach,
Apply for this job now.