Company: PHOENIX PHYSICAL THERAPY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Phoenix Physical Therapy has been focused on supporting our communities with local outpatient clinics for more than 20 years. We provide patients with physical therapy, occupational therapy, athletic training and massage therapy services in a welcoming environment. Our experienced clinicians are committed to delivering a great patient care experience from beginning to end. At Phoenix, we help our patients Recover, Recharge & Rise
The Physical Therapist develops and implements physical therapy programs meant to restore function and improve physical movement. Coordinate's care across an interdisciplinary team of care providers, and oversees the work of physical therapy assistants, rehab aides, trainers, or other allied health professionals.
- Meets with patients to collect medical history, evaluate current physical ability, and develop rehabilitative treatment programs with the goal of maximizing function or reducing pain.
- Uses therapeutic procedures, exercise, or equipment to restore movement, strength, or flexibility.
- Coordinate's care across an interdisciplinary team of care providers, and oversees the work of physical therapy assistants, rehab aides, trainers, or other allied health professionals.
- Periodically re-evaluates patient status and modifies care plan in response. Educates patients and families about expectations throughout the recovery process.
- Maintain patient confidentiality.
- Always maintain patient safety.
- Maintain compliance with Medicare and other quality initiatives.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Education / Training:
- Graduate of an approved school of Physical Therapy; minimum of one year of experience preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Physical Therapy license.
- Current CPR certification.
- Competency in PT evaluation, assessment, care planning and treatment.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Problem/situational analysis.
- Ability to identify and seek needed information.
- Detail-oriented. Customer/client orientation.
- Varied activities including sitting, walking, squatting, stooping, lifting, bending, reaching.
- Must be able to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and to lift 100 pounds.
- Must be able to use a variety of equipment including telephone, writing instruments, PC, fax and physical therapy equipment.
***Phoenix Physical Therapy is committed to having a workforce that reflects diversity at all levels and is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment, and employees are treated during employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.