• Perform service or warranty repairs, adjustments, or replacements as needed to satisfy customer requirements.
• Develop working knowledge of electronic power tools.
• Develop extensive product knowledge.
• Determine through inspection if necessary the extent of a warranty or service issue as requested by customer service.
• Perform installations if necessary
• Repair, replace or adjust cabinets.
• Assist in warehouse as needed.
• Support efforts by all members of the team to continuously improve departmental, location and company performance.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Education, Experience, and Skills
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• 1 to 3 years’ experience with cabinet installation and repair. Carpentry experience may be considered in lieu of cabinet experience
• Ability to build effective business relationships and work effectively with all levels of employees within the company and its customer's organization and the public.
• Excellent reasoning ability and decision-making skills.
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
• The ability to act as a team player.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and walk; talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to lift and move a minimum of 75 pounds.
Typical office and construction site environment.
1 to 3 years previous related work required. Background check required.
Knowledge in all types of cabinet or carpentry repairs. Must have a great work ethic, and communication skills. Knowledge of mobile device/I-Pad usage is a must. Competitive compensation, OT, bonuses, plus benefits. Company vehicle and tools provided.
Role: Service Technician - Residential Cabinets
Apply for this job now.