Job Description Contract - W2 Only Consultant Title:
Sr. Program Manger Work Location:
***Remote*** Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?)
: New beautiful state of the art office building, beautiful office views, fun and friendly work environment. Why is this position open?
Company is Growing Quickly Summary:
This is an opportunity to get in with an extremely fun company, team, and work in a state-of-the-art Grade A office space. Responsibilities
: In this role you will follow the industry standard project management practices in planning and managing the development and execution of projects. Also developing the project scope, charter, direct project guidelines, obtain project sponsor approvals, and coordinate the resources necessary to successfully complete the project. Resolves highly complex enterprise level issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors. Interacts with partners and/or key customers to identify opportunities, coordinate deliverables, and resolve any issues related to the program. Required Skills:
- Minimum of 15 years of business, software development, and tax/financial industry experience with at least two years of experience managing staff.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Project Management
- Project Management experience in multiple technologies, methodologies, disciplines, and industries. Extensive new commercial software product development experience working with multiple development environments with a strong background in business model analysis, financial model creation, and business development.
- Experience with cross-functional projects and programs with enterprise level impact.
- Expert in PMBOK project management methodology and related processes required
- Demonstrated experience in using the advanced PM processes is required.
- Solid experience with desktop application and PM software tool skills is a must
- Project Management certification is required.
Selling point of the job
- Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent combination of education and or experience, Master's Degree is preferred
: Company is growing extremely fast great opportunity to grow from within. Travel
: 25% Travel Work Hours and Schedule
: Normal Business Hours Dress code:
Business Casual Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.